Monday 21 September 2015

Moment in Time: Dog in water by Kelsey


"I am at the beach having great fun. Bark! Bark! Bark! I am Bark the dog and I am just about to pounce on my brothers skinny body. This may hurt because he is very bony he is as hard as a base ball bat. As the water splashed and crinkled, I wobbled.
"WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!"

"Yapped my bony brother. Drips scatter like a sprinkler The fresh,salty,smelly air floods my nose holes as I prepare for my falling. Then suddenly my eyes swap direction like a fly swatter I see a stinky boot bobbing in the water. Shall I go and get it? Or stay here and keep on falling on my bony, skinny, little, stinky brother? Also still falling don't want to help! As I say that the clouds drift really slowly like a snail. My brother yapping wait still!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted after it has been moderated.